HDR – Email Security
Email Security and Management Solutions
Our Client, code named HDR Co, who specializes in Email Security and Management Solutions, is now seeking a Strategic buyer for their business in order to expand growth and achieve rapid market penetration. HDR is a leading provider in the field of Email Compliance and Security.
HDR Co; develops email security and management solutions that help companies protect their data, reduce legal liability as well as achieve regulatory compliancy and legal discovery readiness.
HDR derives revenues from sales of their product offerings that are designed specifically for the Microsoft Exchange messaging platform as well as a subset of offerings for hosted email platforms such as Google Apps and Office 365.
HDR generates revenues from software license fees and from recurring annual support and maintenance fees. Products are sold both direct and through authorized distribution channels worldwide.
HDR develops pioneer email management products built on the Microsoft platform and is often the first to market with new implementations. Using up to date technologies, HDR has developed robust and cutting edge software solutions.
HDR’s technology features include:
- Email management, content control and security
- Managed file transfer
- Aid achievement of regulatory compliancy
- Prevention of compliance violations in email and attachments
- Prevention of sensitive information loss both internally and externally
- Email & document archiving and eDiscovery
- Spam filtering and anti-phishing
- Offloading attachments in Exchange Server
- No additional hardware expense
The Market Opportunity:
The market for email management and security solutions is large and growing rapidly driven by organizational concerns over protection of intellectual property and sensitive information, reducing corporate risk and liability and compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate policy.
The Value Proposition:
Looking forward, HDR will contribute significantly to the revenue, growth and competitiveness of a corporate partner, as it provides these significant strategic assets:
- Cutting edge, “First to” technology
- Diverse Email Security & Management Offerings
- Establish presence in multiple highly lucrative and growing markets
- Deep domain expertise in Email Compliance and Security
- Loyal customer base
- Established distributor network
- A brand that is a recognized technology leader
- Worldwide penetration
- Imminent Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings