KRI – Risk Management
Risk Management Software
A private technology firm, code named KRI, who has developed a leading edge risk management software solution used in various industry verticals, is now looking for a strategic buyer to acquire this Risk Management software asset.
The Risk Product:
Since 2003, KRI has been one of the most advanced enterprise risk management software solutions, designed to assist corporations/risk managers in the assessment of all aspects of risks: their severity, potential impacts and consequences. It can be accessed and utilized through a standard web browser or licensed to your corporation and hosted by your own company.
KRI is a leading edge risk management and compliance management solution that combines the flexibility of Software As A Service (SaaS) with the functionality to provide a complete risk management & compliance solution to any enterprise. It has been developed using the Microsoft .Net framework version 3.5 on Microsoft SQL Server 2005. However, it runs independently of the database system, so therefore is able to run on Oracle and IBM DB2 databases as well. KRI is totally web based, not requiring any download on the client and it runs on any browser including Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome. It is also reliant on Ajax and XML technologies.
The Market Opportunity:
Looking forward, KRI will contribute significantly to a synergistic company adding revenue, growth and competitiveness, as it provides these significant strategic assets:
- An opportunity to consolidate a niche product into a wider GRC platform;
- An entry point into the large and rapidly growing GRC marketplace;
- Investments have been made in the next generation product;
- It is a full SaaS offering;
- The KRI brand, well recognized brand with more than 5000 downloads of the Pocket version and numerous subscribers to the On Demand(SaaS Service).
Who Would be Interested in the Opportunity:
- Large consulting companies practicing in the areas of Risk Management;
- Financial Services / Insurance Companies interested in gaining further business consulting;
- Diversified software distribution companies, keen to have another offering in their portfolio;
- SaaS software companies